|Certificate:CE SGS||Warranty:CE SGS|
|Machine Quality:Good Service||Workers:2-3|
|Contact Manager:Ms Cherry Zhong||Trademark:SAIBAINUO|
|Transport Package:Wooden Case||Specification:CE|
With the development of the society, aquaculture feed gradually attracts people's eyes. So aquaculture feed is a big market and many people wants to produce it.
Meeting with the demand of the market, Dongxuya develops multiple model aquaculture feed processing lines. According different output, the processing lines have different configurations. By adjusting technological parameters of material, temperature and moisture, our process equipment can make the products shape creative, taste special, nutrition rich and the texture meticulous to meet pets different tastes. The processing line is broadly used into all kinds of pets' food production, such as dog, cat, fish, fox, bird, etc, becoming the ideal choice of many manufacturers.
1. Sinking and Floating Fish Feed Extruder, also known as fish feed pellet machine, is used to process various kinds of grains into high-grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, crab, catfish, shrimps, etc.
2. This fish feed extruder has gained popularity in fish farmers.
3. This machine is suitable for small and medium aquatic farm or feed pellets processing factory.
4. Compared with buying fish feed, making your own fish feed pellets by the floating and sinking fish feed extruder is really cost effective.
5. Aquaculture feed pellets have wonderful taste and high nutrition.
6. The size of pellet aquaculture feed made by this Sinking and Floating Fish Feed Extruder can be adjusted according to your need.
1. OEM & ODM
2. One year guarantee and life-time maintenance service.
3. Consultation service before, during, and after sales.
4. Project planning and design services.
5. Debugging of machines until all are functional.
6. Training the customers how to operate and maintain the machines correctly.
7. Offer new product techniques and recipes timely.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Floating Fish Feed Extruder Manufacture All Rights Reserved