Fish food making machine is a kind of rotating continuous drying equipment with internal heating conducting_style. Certain thickness of materials film attached to the drum from material liquid vessel under the drum. Heat is transferred to the interal wall of the cylinder through pipes and then to the external wall and to materials. Dried products are then scraped off by the blade fitted on the serface of the cylinder, fall down to the sprial conveyor under the blade, and are conveyed, collected and packed.
There is no need to heat outside the machine, through the screw extruding of the raw material, heat is produced and gathered during the rotary working process in the airtight environment, and during the high temperature ripening process, the starch and fiber of the raw material become swell. Then under the pressure-tight condition, material will be formed into pellets by shaping mould. At the end, through the high pressure produced by the regular rotating of the screw, after being cut by the forepart cutter which rotates regularly and high-speedily, the finished products will be shrunk and become small average puffed balls in room temperature and pressure.
Application of fish feed pellet production line:
1. This equipment uses corn meal, soybean meal, wheat meal, rice meal, bone meal, fish meal, meat meal, and so on as raw materials.
2. The extruded feed pellets with different shapes are processed by this production line. Different molds can be chosen to make pellets with different diameters and shapes and molds can be customized according to requirements.
3. The finished feed is neat and smooth in shape, novel in shape, unique in taste, rich in nutrition, and delicate in the organization.
4. They are suitable for different pets such as dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, fish, shrimps, minks, foxes, etc.
5. The feed production line is widely used in breeding households, large, small, and medium-sized feed factories, and research institutions.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Floating Fish Feed Extruder Manufacture All Rights Reserved